As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, the Central Brevard Humane Society depends on generous donations from the community to be able to continue to care for the unwanted and abandoned pets that visit the shelter each year.
There are many ways to support the animals by choosing a one-time gift, an ongoing (monthly) gift, “in memory of”, donating a car or stock or through bequests. All donations are tax-deductible and will enable the Humane Society to place numerous dogs, cats, and other domestic pets in loving, nurturing “forever” homes.
* If you would like to make a donation on behalf of one of the models participating in our “Paws on the Catwalk Fashion Show”, please see instructions below.
NOTE: Donation Instructions for Models participating in our Paws on the Catwalk Fashion Show
• Under Choose Gift Amount select the dollar amount in which you would like to donate
• Then under Ways to Give select “In Memory of a Person or Pet
• Next “click on” the drop down menu arrow and select In Honor
• Then enter the name of the model you wish to make a donation to
• Finally complete the Contact & Billing Info & Payment Information and then “click” Submit
Thank you for your generous gift!